Electrician (Industrial setting) AWS Nights
Company: Engineered Materials Solutions
Posted on: November 25, 2022
EMS is offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for licensed
electricians! Alternative Work Schedule - Work only 7 shifts in 2
weeks instead of 10. 3-day weekends every other week! Plus built-in
O/T! No travel necessary. Steady Full-Time Schedule. Competitive
Salary. Position Summary: Installs, maintains, & repairs a wide
variety of complex metal working equipment in a manufacturing
environment. Work with AC/DC motors & drive systems, PLC based
machine & process control systems, control centers & panels,
relays, circuit breakers, & instrumentation. Act as part of a team
responsible for performing regular preventive maintenance on
machines and plant facilities. Responsibilities:
- Plan, layout, install and repair a wide variety of complex
electrical equipment including automatic machine and process
controls, control centers and panels, relays, circuit breakers,
electronic controls, tape actuated controls and other equipment
involving tube or transistor circuits.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace
defective control modules, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and plant
facilities including air compressors, nitrogen lines, and lighting
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and
materials handling equipment in performing duties.
- Must be capable of building and wiring new offices.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report these
and any unusual situations to proper supervision. Use advanced
trades mathematics together with complicated drawings and
specifications involving thorough technical skill knowledge and
application of basic theory.
- Considerable judgment required to plan and perform unusual and
difficult work safely where only general methods are
- Able to make decisions involving considerable initiative and
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly
EMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits harassment of
any kind. Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Engineered Materials Solutions, Attleboro , Electrician (Industrial setting) AWS Nights, Professions , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!