Manufacturing Quality Inspector
Company: Engineered Materials Solutions
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Envision securing a $2,000 sign-on bonus and earning up to
$46,000 annually for a secure inspection career with a company
prioritizing employee health and safety. Take advantage of this
unique career opportunity that would provide you with a 1st shift
schedule along with a state-of-the-art facility. Delve into
inspecting a diverse range of projects, contributing to products
across automobiles, appliances, telecommunications, energy, and
Engineered Materials Solutions is searching for a Manufacturing
Quality Inspector to join their team in Attleboro, MA.
If you have prior experience using micrometers and calipers in a
quality role in a manufacturing or production environment this is
something you should explore. Class 8 Clean Room experience is a
If you have proven quality inspection that would require a
higher-level compensation package commensurate with your experience
EMS is open to discussion.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- $2,000 Sign on Bonus
- Above average earnings - $40,000 - $46,000 DOE annually
- Increase in pay rate following completion of training!
- Potential for $125 or $250 Monthly incentive Bonus
- Benefits starting day 1 - Including ZERO DEDUCTIBLE medical,
dental, vision, life, disability, 401k plus employer match, paid
holidays, paid time off, tools and uniforms provided, safety shoe
and safety glasses reimbursement, company paid license renewal, and
- Training/ Mentoring - Learn everything you need to know about
the production process and enjoy a variety of cross-training
Advancement - Opportunities for raises and for promotion to team
lead and other roles are available for high performers! EMS hires
heavily from within!
- Consistent year after year growth - EMS has been in business
for over 105 years and is continuing to grow and thrive.
- Weekends Off Delight: Revel in the luxury of having weekends
off with 1st shift hours.
- Company stability - Zero layoffs during the entirety of
- State-of-the-art Facility: Experience the privilege of working
in an exceptional Class 8 cleanroom. Engage in a dynamic,
fast-paced environment with an 90% hands-on and 10% paperwork
- The health and safety of employees is the top priority -
regular cleaning of the facility while being able to control
viruses by taking the best measures possible to ensure the health
and safety of team members. Click Apply or Email your information
- Use of proper measuring instruments, templates, gauges,
fixtures for sample testing
- Perform receipt, in-process, and final inspection
- Prepare and/or revise incoming and outgoing collection plans
and certification documents
- Assist engineering in the preparation and update of customer
required reports and verification documents
- Complete all necessary quality documentation and
- Maintain production records and quality database.
- Coordinate with production operators any/all inspection
- Conduct all tests or checks required
- Catalog and maintenance of all gauges used in production.
- Maintain acceptable level of housekeeping order and cleanliness
- Wear all required PPE at all times
- Other duties as required
About the Company: Founded in 1916, Engineered Materials Solutions
provides Clad Metals using PT Bonding, warm bonding, inlay
cladding, and side-to-side cladding for thousands of applications
around the world. EMS, along with their sister companies in the
Wickeder Group, strive to deliver their customers the "Best of
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national
origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a
military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Engineered Materials Solutions, Attleboro , Manufacturing Quality Inspector, Other , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!