Posted on: September 18, 2022
Job Description:Do you want to start your career with a company
that values integrity, dedication, and hard work every single day?
We want to offer you competitive pay, a generous benefits package
and opportunities for advancement.As leaders in the utility
industry concentrating, on quality and safety, Reconn is looking
for people to join our team who are problem solvers, take pride in
public safety and are comfortable in a fast paced, exciting work
environment.Why You'll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits):
- 100% Paid Training - We're invested in you, starting on your
- Advancement opportunities - We promote from within the
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays and PTO
- A 401(k) with company matchYour Responsibilities as an
- Manage and track all assets including but not limited to
vehicles, GPS units, computers, phones, locating equipment and
supplies, and general purchases in coordination with both the
Purchasing and Supplier Manager and the Fleet and Cap Asset
- Manage and support building warehouse requirements and
hazardous waste control.
- Provide general administrative support to the District
- May provide computer support and manage the distribution of
prints to supervisors and technicians, and travel to field
locations to support Operations, as needed.
- Opening return to sender mail for National Grid and scanning
the contents into an electronic file.
- Building spreadsheets.
- Data entry
- Uploading/Downloading data info a database.
- Building appointment schedules for technicians in the
- General office work.What We Need from You (Our Requirements):
- Inventory tracking experience preferred
- Utility industry experience preferred
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a
strong attention to detail
- Be computer proficient with basic knowledge of computer
- HS Diploma or GED required; Associate degree preferred
- Have a valid driver's license and a safe driving recordReconn
is committed to providing a safe work environment for its
employees, vendors, and customers.Therefore, all offers of
employment in the U.S., where legally permitted, are contingent on
the candidate submitting proof of being fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 (currently two weeks after the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
or two weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna
vaccine) by the date of hire. Reconn complies with federal, state,
and local laws with regard to accommodations related to this
policy, including that all individuals who cannot obtain a vaccine,
either because of a sincerely held religious belief, medical
condition or disability, can request a reasonable accommodation to
this vaccine requirement.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: USIC, Attleboro , Operations Coordinator, Other , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!