Machine Operator - Day Shift Attleboro
Company: Rust-Oleum Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2022
Attleboro, MA, United States
As our Machine Operator you are to package paint and related
products by operating, setting up, adjusting, and performing QC
checks while tending to machines/hand fills to package paint in a
safe, consistent, and efficient manner, according to
specifications. Solving challenges is the very foundation of who we
are. After all, in the beginning, our founder, sea captain Robert
Fergusson, didn't particularly care about paint. When he founded
our company in 1921, he just wanted to keep his ship intact and
stumbled upon a valuable solution. Today, that discovery is
Rust-Oleum Corporation. The same passion that drove the Captain to
spend his next few years creating the world's first
rust-preventative paint still drives us today. When we see a
problem, we work diligently until we've perfected a solution, which
has led to some of the most cutting edge, durable and innovative
products in the industry. Our creative and talented team of over
2000 people across every corner of the world, help us remain the
global leader in protective paints and coatings for both home and
industry. Here's what you can expect every day:
- Inspect and examine products for quality, packaging accuracy,
conformance to specifications, and external defects.
- Change over equipment, adjust equipment, or otherwise adjust
machines to improve equipment performance and quality.
- Set and adjust speed, temperature, product flow, and positions
and tolerances of equipment.
- Examine job orders to determine details such as quantities to
be filled, production times, stock specifications, BOM's, and SKU
- Monitor filling equipment to maintain specified operating
levels and to detect malfunctions, making adjustments as
- Operate equipment at most efficient speed to ensure proper
quality and output.
- Responsibility for the equipment performance, efficient
changeovers, operation, and preventative maintenance. Rust-Oleum is
an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related
decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability,
religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Experience with CNC Operations preferred.
- Ability to read and fully understand batch cards and
instructions to effectively communicate directions to other
- Ability to do basic math.
- Ability to read and understand various meters, scales and
electronic read outs.
- Ability to enter computer data.
- Industrial experience is desirable.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to coordinate the work of others.
- Ability to solve problems in a team environment.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds pm19Job Identification: 533Job
Category: ManufacturingPosting Date: 2021-08-27Job Schedule: Full
timeJob Shift: DayPosting Date: 2021-08-27
Keywords: Rust-Oleum Corporation, Attleboro , Machine Operator - Day Shift Attleboro, Other , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!