Machine Operator - Day Shift Attleboro
Company: Rust-Oleum Corporation
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Attleboro, MA, United StatesAs our Machine Operator you are to
package paint and related products by operating, setting up,
adjusting, and performing QC checks while tending to machines/hand
fills to package paint in a safe, consistent, and efficient manner,
according to specifications. Solving challenges is the very
foundation of who we are. After all, in the beginning, our founder,
sea captain Robert Fergusson, didn't particularly care about paint.
When he founded our company in 1921, he just wanted to keep his
ship intact and stumbled upon a valuable solution. Today, that
discovery is Rust-Oleum Corporation. The same passion that drove
the Captain to spend his next few years creating the world's first
rust-preventative paint still drives us today. When we see a
problem, we work diligently until we've perfected a solution, which
has led to some of the most cutting edge, durable and innovative
products in the industry. Our creative and talented team of over
2000 people across every corner of the world, help us remain the
global leader in protective paints and coatings for both home and
industry. Here's what you can expect every day:
- Inspect and examine products for quality, packaging accuracy,
conformance to specifications, and external defects.
- Change over equipment, adjust equipment, or otherwise adjust
machines to improve equipment performance and quality.
- Set and adjust speed, temperature, product flow, and positions
and tolerances of equipment.
- Examine job orders to determine details such as quantities to
be filled, production times, stock specifications, BOM's, and SKU
- Monitor filling equipment to maintain specified operating
levels and to detect malfunctions, making adjustments as
- Operate equipment at most efficient speed to ensure proper
quality and output.
- Responsibility for the equipment performance, efficient
changeovers, operation, and preventative maintenance. Rust-Oleum is
an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related
decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability,
religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Experience with CNC Operations preferred.
- Ability to read and fully understand batch cards and
instructions to effectively communicate directions to other
- Ability to do basic math.
- Ability to read and understand various meters, scales and
electronic read outs.
- Ability to enter computer data.
- Industrial experience is desirable.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to coordinate the work of others.
- Ability to solve problems in a team environment.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds pm19Job Identification: 533Job
Category: ManufacturingPosting Date: 2021-08-27Job Schedule: Full
timeJob Shift: DayPosting Date: 2021-08-27PI175652789
Keywords: Rust-Oleum Corporation, Attleboro , Machine Operator - Day Shift Attleboro, Other , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!