Registered Nurse (RN) – Up to $2750 Bonus
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: October 2, 2021
Sign on Bonus for this position is
Nurses will service patients at homes in various cities
within approximately X10-20 miles of
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest home health care
company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Nurses
(RN/LPN) to provide high quality Adult Skilled
Nursing Services to adult patients in a home setting. We are the
hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000
Qualifications of the Nurse (RN/LPN):
- Looking for Nurses with Med-surge background, Behavioral
Health, First Home Health
and New Graduates welcome.
- Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the
clinician will practice.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be willing to travel and visit adult patients in their
Responsibilities of the Nurse (RN/LPN):
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Delivery of specialized nursing care to medically complicated
- Patient assessments and coordination of care.
- Health promotion, teaching, and training of patients and or
- Must be able to work one weekend per month.
Benefits of the Nurse (RN/LPN):
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life
- 2 Weeks Vacation*
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 1 Week Sick time
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic
charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and
- Paid Per Visit & Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment
- Complete EMR System
- Virtual Interviews Available
- Virtual Onboarding Available
- Virtual Training Available
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees
Residing in California
Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Attleboro , Registered Nurse (RN) – Up to $2750 Bonus, Other , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!