Sr. Advisor - Project/Program Mgmt IT
Posted on: December 25, 2019
Sr . Advisor - Prog/Proj Management - Marketing IT
Hopkinton, MA or Round Rock, TX
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work
and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a
people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our
over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled
growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to
discover this for yourself as a - -Sr. Advisor on our Marketing IT
team in Hopkinton or Round Rock.
Game-changing technology projects need expert project managers to
drive them - and that's where our Project Program Management IT
team comes into its own. We lead all aspects of IT project, program
and portfolio activity and collaborate across all areas of the
company to get results for our customers that exceed their
expectations. Focused on completing projects and programs on time,
within scope and budget, we define the project value proposition,
manage resources, guide project team members and keep leaders
updated on the project status and risk factors.
- Drive IT project/program execution & delivery, collaborating
across IT and various business segments, to deliver results on time
and within budget.
- Define work plans, resource needs, timelines and budgets
working with IT Business Consultants, Resource Managers and
- Manage multiple projects at one time - for one or across
multiple business groups .
- Provide clear communication to cross-functional team members
and senior leadership on project status, resource requirements,
issues, and priorities.
- Collaborate to build trusted relationships with internal
business customers, IT Business Consultants, IT delivery teams - to
create a shared sense of priorities and community, - while
delivering projects that meet customer expectations.
- Proactively identify risks and issues; create plans to resolve
in a timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards while providing
technical/process guidance to the project teams.eEssential
- Advanced knowledge of project/program management principles and
- Expertise with agile, waterfall and/or hybrid program planning
- 6+ years of related experience with bachelor's degree, 3+ years
with a master's degree.
- Able to build and maintain strong, trust-based relationships
across an organization.
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills.
- Self-directed, detail oriented, highly organized, excellent
prioritization and planning skills.
- Microsoft Office experience
- PMP certification
- Experience with project management softwareBenefits
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class
benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities -
all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can keep groundbreaking projects on track, this is your
opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity
for all employees and to providing employees with a work
environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment
decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and
individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion
or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including
pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV
Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or
present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based
on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and
Inclusion at Dell here.
Keywords: Dell, Attleboro , Sr. Advisor - Project/Program Mgmt IT, Other , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!