Registered Nurse (RN)
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Earn an hourly wage of up to $72 as a Registered Nurse (RN) in
Attleboro, Massachusetts and surrounding areas, without worrying
whether your schedule will disturb the rest of your life. That's
not always the case with nursing jobs, but IntelyCare encourages a
healthy work-life balance by giving its nurses the freedom to
choose their own shifts at our partner facilities, along with the
support and security of W2 employment.
With the ability to set your own schedule, you'll have the freedom
to take your kids to the Capron Park Zoo, work on your sketches at
Attleboro Arts Museum, or start your mornings with peaceful walks
along the beautiful trails of Attleboro Springs Wildlife Sanctuary.
A flexible schedule means you can have a full life and still
advance your nursing career. See what else we have to offer and
consider becoming an IntelyPro today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $50-$72 (25% higher
- Choice of shift types (day/night, weekday/weekends, per diem,
etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Eligibility for health, vision, and dental benefits (for
qualifying family members)
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and
- Malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp paid for by
- Manage your shifts and other job functions through our
user-friendly mobile app
- Free access to training and continuing education courses
through the app
- 401k retirement benefits
- Complementary IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other
At IntelyCare, we put our nurses first, something that they see as
soon as they come on board. A few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to
share some highlights of their experience with us. Here's what they
had to say:
"I love having the flexibility IntelyCare has given me... My
average pay has increased tremendously and being paid daily has
taken a lot of stress off my life. I'm extremely thankful for this
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is
a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer
any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super
easy to use."
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the
facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer
service is next level."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we
do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help - I can always
connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has
released a lot of stress from my life!"
- Providing high-quality nursing care in post-acute facilities,
such as SNFs and ALFs
- Administering individualized treatments and medications to
- Developing care plans in conjunction with residents and medical
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Going over care options with residents and family
- Meeting and consulting with physicians and other healthcare
staff as needed
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluid samples for lab
- Making sure nursing standards and facility policies are
- Accurately documentating interventions and medical condition
- Helping with investigations into incidents, ensuring they're
- Training nursing staff and supervising them
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts state license to practice as a Registered
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- Experience in either post-acute care or in-patient hospital
settings (at least 4 months)
- Excellent organizational skills
Want a Job That Finally Works For You?
Are you serious about taking your nursing career to the next level,
but also need the space to live your life to its fullest? Consider
joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
Apply today for an RN job and find out just how rewarding our
unique mix of benefits, career development, and flexibility can
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Attleboro, Massachusetts 02703
Keywords: IntelyCare, Attleboro , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!