Company: Comprehensive Care Advisors
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: As the Medical Assistant, you will
provide Spravato treatments to our patients. Daily, you will
administer psychiatric rating scales under supervision. This
position will participate in the consultation and assessment of
patients, monitor patient response to treatment, provide
educational information and complete patient notes. This role will
perform administrative aspects by coordinating care with other
providers, agencies, and staff. Key Responsibilities
- Provide excellent patient care and treat patients struggling
- Medication management; coordinating deliveries, quality
assurance, and record keeping.
- Completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding.
- Monitor all aspects of the treatment sessions for patient
comfort and treatment accuracy for two hours. Perform regularly
scheduled vitals and document in visit note and a REMS monitoring
form that must be submitted for every treatment.
- Provide white glove service to all patients ensuring a positive
- 1+ year of direct patient care experience.
- Medical Assistant/EMT Certification.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification.
- EMR and/or Advanced MD experience desired.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in related field of study.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both
written and oral.
Keywords: Comprehensive Care Advisors, Attleboro , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!