Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN)
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: June 18, 2022
LPN Adult Skilled NursingAveanna Healthcare, the largest home
health care company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Nurses
LPN)to provide high quality Adult Skilled Nursing Services to adult
patients in a home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers
and trusted by over 33,000 families.
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Holidays
Qualifications of the Nurse:
- Looking for Nurses with;
- Med-surge background
- New to Home Health Welcome
- New Graduates Welcome.
- Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the
clinician will practice.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be willing to travel and visit adult patients in their
home.Responsibilities of the Nurse:
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Delivery of specialized nursing care to medically complicated
- Patient assessments and coordination of care.
- Health promotion, teaching, and training of patients and or
- Must be able to work one weekend per month.Benefits of the
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance*
- 2 Weeks Vacation*
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 1 Week Sick time
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic
charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and
- Paid Per Visit & Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
- benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
- Complete EMR SystemAs an employer accepting Medicare and
Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related
requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required
vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or
religious reasons as appropriate.Notice for Job Applicants Residing
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Attleboro , Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN), Healthcare , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!