Company: ComForCare Home Health Care - Canton
Posted on: June 11, 2022
Job DescriptionWhat you'll receive:
- Premium HealthCare Plan.
- 401(k) Retirement benefits.
- Unlimited PPE.
- Strong Covid Protocols
- Sick Hours.
- Paid Family and Medical Leave.
- Flexible Schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Travel Time between Clients
- Bonus programs and MORE!Attleboro area and surrounding
Full Time, Part Time, and Per Diem. Live your best life possible by
helping others live theirs. Our Caregivers are the heart and soul
of what we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and
have fun while building meaningful relationships. Join our team and
be a part of a certified Great Place To Work®! Let our caregivers
tell you how we put our CaregiversFirst:"Awesome company to work
for!! Can't say enough about them..... Really wonderful management
and friendly schedulers!!! Very flexible and considerate!!!" Read
more here.What you'll be doing:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent
and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers and range of motion
- Handle meal planning, preparation and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family. What
we're looking for:
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- [If Applicable] A state Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or
Home Health Aide (HHA) certification required.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior
communities is a bonus. Your safety is our top priority. We provide
COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all
employees. By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that
you are applying for employment with an independently owned and
operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer
from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.Equal Opportunity
Keywords: ComForCare Home Health Care - Canton, Attleboro , Caregiver, Healthcare , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!