Registered Nurse (RN) Floater
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Travel with Centers Health Care and experience a world of
benefits, career opportunities, and personal growth!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Floater for Rhode Island
Centers Health Care is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN)
to join our corporate clinical team that will be available to
rotate throughout various facilities across our various Skilled
Why you should travel with us:
Travel Stipend Provided
Generous compensation structure
Education/career advancement opportunities
Generous PTO Package
Exclusive company/leadership events
Employee appreciation days
And a whole lot more!!!
Must be able to travel to various locations in Rhode Island for
extended periods of time
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident &
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control
policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies &
standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information
- Should work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Current RI RN License.
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be friendly and a team worker.
- hospital or subacute experience preferred
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum
offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than
45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Attleboro , Registered Nurse (RN) Floater, Healthcare , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!