Registered Nurse (RN) Floater
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Travel with Centers Health Care and experience a world of
benefits, career opportunities, and personal growth!Registered
Nurse (RN) - Floater for Rhode IslandCenters Health Care is seeking
an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join our corporate clinical
team that will be available to rotate throughout various facilities
across our various Skilled Nursing Facilities.Why you should travel
with us:Travel Stipend Provided
Generous compensation structure
Education/career advancement opportunities
Generous PTO Package
Exclusive company/leadership events
Employee appreciation days
And a whole lot more!!!Must be able to travel to various locations
in Rhode Island for extended periods of timeDUTIES:
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident &
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control
policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies &
standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information
- Should work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Current RI RN License.
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be friendly and a team worker.
- hospital or subacute experience preferredCHC367 LB123ABOUT
US:Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care
continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in
more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we
provide special services including in-center and home dialysis,
ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers
Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed
Care, Renal Dialysis Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult
Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every
level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our
employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development,
career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous
compensation packages and more.CentersHealthCare.com/careersEqual
Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/VYLrSIdXYSq
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Attleboro , Registered Nurse (RN) Floater, Healthcare , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!