Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Floater
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Travel with Centers Health Care and experience a world of
benefits, career opportunities, and personal growth!
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Floater for Rhode Island
Centers Health Care is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN)
who will act as an RN Supervisor to join our corporate clinical
team that will be available to rotate throughout various facilities
across our various Skilled Nursing Facilities.
Why you should travel with us:
Travel Stipend Provided
Generous compensation structure
Education/career advancement opportunities
Generous PTO Package
Exclusive company/leadership events
Employee appreciation days
And a whole lot more!!!
Must be able to travel to various locations in Rhode Island for
extended periods of time
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit.
- Help establish and implement employee policies and
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review of Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or
- Represent the unit's interests with upper-level management.
- Must hold valid RI RN License.
- Must be able to travel for extended periods
- Reliable transportation
- 2 years Long Term Care Experience preferred.
- 1-year Charge Nurse experience preferred.
- Should have an excellent positive attitude to act as the leader
of a group.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum
offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than
45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimers. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Attleboro , Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Floater, Healthcare , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!