Home Health Aide (Foxboro, Attleboro, Taunton areas)
Company: Right At Home
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Make a difference in your community during this pandemic!You
have the opportunity to be a HERO!We Are Here For You -
#BeEssentialDuring these trying times, we want to help and support
you. We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a
population that needs you right now.Here's what we offer:
- Personal Protection Equipment to keep you safe
- Paid Training
- A schedule that you create based on your needs
- A supportive team
- Caregiver Rewards and Recognition Program
- Employee Discount ProgramsPlease apply using the link below.
(you may need to copy and paste the link into your browser) Once
you apply, we will give you a link to complete a virtual
AT HOME, an award winning and exceptionally busy in-home care
assistance agency is looking for caregivers to join our fantastic
team.If you are seeking a caregiving position, you owe it to
yourself to contact RIGHT AT HOME. Wouldnt you want to work with
people who respect you and the remarkable work you do?Looking for
Personal (Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant)
Caregivers to fill hourly openings.The ideal candidate is reliable,
caring, compassionate and sincerely interested in improving the
life of those we serve.Individuals should have experience as a
caregiver, strong communication skills, problem solving ability and
organizational skills.Responsibilities of the Personal Caregiver
- Caring for an ill, aging or disabled person.
- Responsibilities may include light housework, meal preparation,
medication reminders, shopping and running errands, companionship
and assistance with personal care services such as bathing,
dressing and grooming.
- Primarily work in the client's place of residence.
- Travel is required (to client homes).
- Shift times, days and activities vary with client needs.
Keywords: Right At Home, Attleboro , Home Health Aide (Foxboro, Attleboro, Taunton areas), Healthcare , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!