Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Floater
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Travel with Centers Health Care and experience a world of
benefits, career opportunities, and personal growth!Assistant
Director of Nursing Services - ADON/ADNS- Floater for Rhode
IslandCenters Health Care is seeking an Experienced Assistant
Director of Nursing Serivces (ADON / ADNS) to join our corporate
clinical team that will be available to rotate throughout various
facilities across our various Skilled Nursing facilities.Why you
should travel with us:Travel Stipend ProvidedGenerous compensation
structureEducation/career advancement opportunitiesGenerous PTO
PackageExclusive company/leadership eventsEmployee appreciation
daysAnd a whole lot more!!!Must be able to travel to various
locations in Rhode Island for extended periods of timeDUTIES:
- Assist the DNS with management responsibilities and in
maintaining the quality of care
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with
all levels of nursing staff
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and
- Overseeing the hiring and continued employment of nursing
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's
skills remain current.
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct.
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility.
- Assessing the health needs of each resident.REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Current Rhode Island RN license required.
- Minimum 3 yrs. experience in long term care.
- Minimum 1 yr. Supervisory experience.
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills.
- Flexible Hours RequiredCHC367 LB123ABOUT US:Centers Health Care
is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering
rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45
locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.CentersHealthCare.com/careersEqual Opportunity
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Attleboro , Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Floater, Healthcare , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!