Physical Therapist Assistant Full Time
Company: Gentiva Health Services
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Tracking Code 69714 Job Description Our Care Matters. When you
join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger.
We are the nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health,
hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers
compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or
places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance,
skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now
more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare.
Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that
matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.Our Employees Matter.We believe a world-class
patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee
experience.--And, committed to fostering an amazing employee
experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource
and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and
fulfill their personal and professional goals.We offer:
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planningAs a--Home
Health Physical Therapist Assistant, you will:
- Provide therapy services planned, delegated and supervised by
the qualified Physical Therapist consistent with the patient's
approved Plan of Treatment.
- Observe patients during treatment, compiles data and report
patient's progress to Physical Therapist.
- Act as a liaison and maintains contact with patients, Physical
Therapist, Clinical Manager(s), other members of the healthcare
team and the community in assuring effective care coordination and
appropriate resource referrals.
- Recommend to Physical Therapist possible modification to
existing physical therapy treatment plans and training needs to
achieve maximum results.
- Maintain and submit documents as required by the Company and/or
- Accurately and thoroughly document patient care observations,
interventions and evaluation on the day services are rendered.
Assist qualified Therapist with preparation of patient progress
- Participate in Performance Improvement activities as assigned.
Communicate information that enable collection and root cause
analysis of data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in
relation to information that is confidential in nature. Share
information only when recipient's right to access is clearly
established and sharing of such information is in the best interest
of the patient.
- Maintain/enhance clinical practice skills by attending,
participating in/conducting staff development/continuing education
program. Required Skills
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant Program
(approved by the APTA)--
- A minimum of six months physical therapist assistant experience
- Home Health experience a plus--
- Current and unrestricted PTA licensure--
- Current CPR certification--
- Good organizational and communication skills Required
Experience Join Our Team!--Check out our video to get--a glimpse of
a day in the life of our Home Health team ---Home Health --To learn
more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free)
855-KND-AT-HOME--or apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help
you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin. Job Location Attleboro, Sharon,
Brockton, Massachusetts, United States Position Type
Keywords: Gentiva Health Services, Attleboro , Physical Therapist Assistant Full Time, Healthcare , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!