Continuous Improvement Manager
Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The primary result expected from the Continuous Improvement
Manager is to develop and implement the continuous improvement/lean
vision for the organization by coaching, mentoring, and leading
teams to establish a culture of continuous improvement across the
organization; ensuring adherence to the principles of lean
manufacturing, and planning & facilitating strategic plans across
multiple plant locations. Tasks PROFILE: Typical tasks for this
position include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Plan and implement lean manufacturing strategies to achieve
overarching global business strategy.
- Lead/coordinate lean manufacturing events/activities (i.e.,
kaizen/continuous improvement, value stream mapping, statistical
problem solving, etc.) as required, including the planning of
events and resources, training and leading teams, achieving event
objectives, and documenting performance.
- Provide leadership in continuous improvement efforts to improve
reliability, ease of use & maintenance, minimize changeover times,
and to eradicate production losses.
- Coach & mentor operations' team, including staff, supervisors,
and crew leads on continuous improvement methods & processes to
establish a culture where tools and methods are utilized in a
standard way to deliver improvements.
- Develop lean leadership within local operations' team to enable
them to lead and execute their own lean activities within the plant
according to the business strategy.
- Transition ownership of completed projects to the local
operations' team, and support sustaining activities to ensure
results are maintained.
- Maintain positive work relationships with members of other
teams to communicate effectively, and to ensure compliance with
- Communicate with Supervisors, peers, or subordinates: provide
information to supervisors and co-workers in written form or in
- Maintain a good record of attendance and punctuality.
- Learn all manual tasks performed within the department.
- Perform tasks assigned using specific operating procedures, and
following department specific quality control processes and
- Treat people with dignity and respect.
- Conduct all business with integrity.
- Adhere to Quality principles and participate in all
departmental and company-wide Quality activities.
- Follow all safety procedures and company policies.
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Attleboro , Continuous Improvement Manager, Executive , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!