Company: Justice Resource Institute
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Who we are looking for:Are you the Program Director we have been
looking for? In this position, you will be able to convey your
passion for helping others by leading a dynamic clinical team and
bring an energetic and positive approach while working with our
students!Journey Home is an intensive Group Home setting for
adolescents that specializes in trauma informed care. Journey Home
provides 24-hour comprehensive care including a full clinical
staff, nursing staff, and direct care staff.JRI provides the
training so that:
- YOU will be able to provide oversight and leadership to the
staff including oversight of the residential, clinical and
educational services at Journey Home to ensure that across all
domains, students are receiving state of the art, trauma informed
- YOU will be able to provide leadership toward the mission and
vision of the program and provide direct supervision to Journey
Home's Senior Management Team including Clinical, Residential and
Educational Administrators and be responsible for the provision of
all services to children and families, including but not limited to
residential, educational and clinical services
- YOU will be able to provide responsibilities for the operations
of all student services and supports set forth by licensing and
regulatory partners.Why JRI?
- Be who you are! JRI is strongly committed to providing an
inclusive, diverse and welcoming environment for our employees and
the people we serve.
- Access to our excellent Blue Cross medical and Delta Dental
- Retirement benefits including 401K matched up to $800 a year
and pension after 5 years of employment.
- Professional development opportunities such as tuition
reimbursement up to almost $4000 per year and discounted tuition
rates to select partnership colleges and universities!
- Wellness benefits including access to employee resource groups
(including multicultural affinity groups, LGBTQ+ advocacy, employee
engagement groups, etc.), self-care resources, and an Employee
- Generous paid time off up to 19 days for full time employees in
your first year and much more!Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum of Master's degree in psychology, education, social
work, or a related field from an accredited college or
- At least five years experience in a residential treatment
program for population served, with at least three years at the
- Maintains valid driver's license as transporting students is
- Available to work evenings, holidays, weekend shifts as
- At JRI, you will learn to provide physical interventions and
verbal de-escalations to provide the safest therapeutic atmosphere
for our students!
- Background and driving record checks will be performed.JRI is
strongly committed to providing an inclusive, diverse and welcoming
environment for our employees and the people we serve. Persons from
diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the
LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are encouraged to
apply. JRI is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Justice Resource Institute, Attleboro , Program Director, Executive , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!