New Product Development Quality Engineer
Company: Sensata Technologies INC
Posted on: March 7, 2019
Sensata Technologies, Inc. has an opening for New Product Development Quality Engineer in Attleboro, MA. Lead all Quality aspects of new product development. Fulfill customers' Quality System requirements (APQP, VDA, etc.) Demonstrate full ownership of product quality. Bachelor in Engineering & 5 years experience in Quality, Design or Process Engineering. 5% - 10% travel required. EOE. Must have permanent work authorization in the U.S. Apply by sending resume to Sensata Technologies, Inc., Attention: Human Resources, B-9, Job ID NPDQE-MA-0219, 529 Pleasant Street, Attleboro, MA 02703.
Provides statistical information for quality improvement by identifying testing methods and samples.
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
- Establishes statistical reliability by using mean time before failure, weibull 3-parameter distribution, reliability modeling, and reliability demonstration tests.
- Develops experiments by applying full and fractional factorial techniques.
- Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
- Maintains statistical process controls by applying demerit/unit, zone charting, x2 charts for distributions and individual-medial/range for multistream processes.
- Analyzes data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies; maintaining american society of quality control certified quality engineer qualification.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Sensata Technologies INC, Attleboro , New Product Development Quality Engineer, Engineering , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!