Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer
Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Generate mechanical designs to meet specifications.
- Work with designers who will assist in modeling and detailing
- Provide engineering support for projects through build and
- Frequent communication with project managers regarding status
of projects to help track project against schedule and cost
- *Must have equipment design experience*
- Work in team environment along with electrical hardware,
software support, and build groups to ensure good communication and
coordination of project work to meet cost and schedule goals.
- Leverage engineering fundamentals to make sound decisions on
complex technical issues.
- Responsibilities include understanding specification
requirements, internal customer requirements and expectations, and
completing actions per schedule to support those program
- Work with product design and process development groups in
support of design for manufacturability and process development
activities.Experience / Qualifications
- A Mechanical Engineering degree and 6-8 years of experience
working in mechanical design of automated and semi-automated
manufacturing test and assembly equipment.
- Experience using SolidWorks for mechanical design.
- Understanding of mechanical engineering principles, materials,
mechanics, fluid, thermo and heat transfer which influence
- Familiarity with electrical machine controls and software to
interact effectively with those groups is a plus.
- Knowledge of robotics, vision inspections, control pneumatics,
high pressure test pneumatics, thermal control systems, hydraulics,
various manufacturing processes such as resistance welding, laser
welding, pressing, soldering, crimping, heating, etc. are all a
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to handle multiple
competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word,
PowerPoint, Excel, and Project)Strong interpersonal & collaboration
skills to work effectively within team environment.
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Attleboro , Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer, Engineering , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...