Senior Quality Engineer
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: January 16, 2022
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.SummaryThe Senior Quality Engineer will
report into the Vice President of Quality and help coordinate
quality assurance initiatives by organizing, facilitating and
supporting continuous improvement activities and auditing of
existing quality systemsClient DetailsMy client is one of New
England's first contract manufacturers. In the years since, as so
many other manufacturing companies have come and gone, my client
has surged upward, as a steady presence in the manufacturing world.
They are on of the leading Prinited Circuit Board Manufacturers in
the Industry. DescriptionThe responsbilities of the Senior Quality
- Analyze trends and advises adjustments needed to maintain a
quality product and identify and document processes that are
critical to quality.
- Coordinate the flow of information between customers and
production staff regarding quality related issues.
- Process customer complaints/returns and assist in developing
and communicating failure analysis and corrective actions.
- Work with outside firms to conduct ISO audits that monitor
current systems and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for ensuring purchased products meet our needs and
expectations through inspection, assessment of supplier processes
and capabilities and ongoing monitoring of supplier
- Develop and implement quality assurance standards processes and
controls by developing and modifying quality procedures and
processes to achieve targets associated with KPI Metrics and
- Managing and maintaining ISO standards, procedures and all
- Primary liaison working directly with customers on quality
- Management of all other auditing requirements (UL, Intertek,
etc)ProfileThe succesful Senior Quality Engineer will
- Provide quality system improvement by reviewing KPI Metrics,
SPC, internal audit results, corrective action responses.
- Assess customer requirements and ensure they are met
- Provide direction to ensure compliance with all applicable
customer requirements and government regulations involving product
- Responsible for ensuring the monitoring, control, calibration
and maintain measuring and test equipment.
- Directs critical IPC and J-STD training of Engineers and
- Responsible for reducing cycle time and waste through continual
process improvementJob OfferMy client offers compeitive salary,
benefits, and PTO. Further details will be disclosed upon
Keywords: Michael Page, Attleboro , Senior Quality Engineer, Engineering , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!