Executive Assistant and Disbursement Coordinator
Company: Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Oversee key administrative functions, as directed by the
respective Vice President including, but not limited to, such
functions as scheduling appointments, maintaining and organizing
administrative records, preparation and retention of confidential
correspondence, assuring requisite materials are accurately
prepared in advance of scheduled meetings, as well as appropriately
screening and covering phone calls. Assist in Payroll and Accounts
Payable when needed.
Essential Job Fuctions:
- Coordinate (in-person and virtual) board meetings for the
Audit, Finance Operating, Finance Investment and other ad hoc
meetings-includes scheduling with members and guests and assuring
related materials are received and uploaded to the board portal
- Summarize physician contract information on an excel
spreadsheet and maintain paper contract files.
- Prepare audit confirmations, gather board minutes, legal
invoices and assist the Controller with any other materials
requested for the annual audit.
- Provide back-up support in Payroll/Accounts Payable areas when
needed, particularly with quarterly and annual filings (941, W-2,
and 1099 processing).
- Assist in P-Card processing when needed.
- Research unclaimed property findings for all corporations and
file claim paperwork to receive funds if appropriate.
- Process legal, property tax, and other invoices in
- Prepare monthly customer invoices through Workday for rents,
answering service, etc. Collect and record incoming payments for
- Act as Expense Report Partner to review, follow-up on, and
approve employee/provider expense reports.
- File monthly sales and use and monthly meals tax reports to the
Massachusetts Department of Revenue. File quarterly Worker's
Compensation report for self-insurers and remit accompanying fees
to the Massachusetts Department of Industrial Accident.
- File for business certificates (D/B/A) for new practices and
file renewals prior to expiration dates.
- Handle W-9 and tax exempt certificate requests.
- Order supplies, contact vendors for service calls, and place
work orders for cleaning, maintenance, or IT issues.
- Maintain filing and record-keeping system for the department
for easy retrieval of information.
- Minimum of 5 years of Administrative Assistant experience, or
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; well organized;
attention to detail;
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently, effectively and
professionally multi-task in a dynamic environment
6-10+ years of experience in administrative, or financial support
Associate degree or equivalent
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
AGE AND DIVERSITY RELATED CRITERIA:
Consistently treats patients, colleagues and visitors with the
dignity and respect, while being sensitive to the differing needs
of all age groups, backgrounds, characteristics and cultures.
ABILITY TO FULFILL JOB EXPECTATIONS: Must have the ability to the
perform essential functions of the position, including required
work hours, locations and physical demands, without posing a direct
threat to the health and safety of themselves or other individuals
in the work place, and with or without reasonable
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to sit for long periods of time,
repeat the same movements use hands to control tools such as
computers, speak clearly so listeners can understand, and
understand the speech of another person.
Sturdy Memorial Hospital is an equal employment opportunity
employer. There is no discrimination because of race, color, creed,
age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status or
Please note: For the protection of the patients, employees,
visitors and all who enter our facilities, Sturdy Memorial requires
all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with limited
exemptions, as a condition of employment.
Keywords: Sturdy Memorial Hospital, Attleboro , Executive Assistant and Disbursement Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!